About Halftone Digital
- Brand design
- User experience design
- Digital prototyping
- Design systems for SASS products
- User Interface Design
- Brand Integration
- Web, Desktop applications
- iOS, Android and Progressive web app design
- Brand strategy
- Art direction
- Vector animation (After Effects)
- Photography and post-processing
- HD Videography and editing including aerial and advanced audio
- Presentation design (Google Slides, Powerpoint and Keynote)
- 3D design, texture, animation, lighting and modeling
- Augmented Reality design, interaction, animation, and lighting
- HTML/CSS Static landing pages and sites
Designer & founder
A native of Minnesota, Mike coded and designed his first website in high-school in 1998. Educated at the College of Visual arts and now serving as adjunct faculty at the University of Minnesota College of Design.
Also a native of Minnesota, Leslie gained experience with design and coding during her years as a college librarian. Her latest educational adventure was in the UX Design program at Prime Digital Academy in Minneapolis.
ux + graphic Designer
David's love for design began early when he started creating posters and MySpace pages for friends in middle school. His passion for digital art now extends to other mediums such as photography, print and video.
Liam is intrigued by the deep connection that humans have to technology. It is a goal of his to use technology as a medium to bring people closer. He is determined to find solutions to the inevitable problems that arise through the release of new technologies to the global market..
"One of the most stubborn lizards you’ll ever meet.”
—Brynjolf from Skyrim
Has been going through an "Art Phase" for a lot longer than her family anticipated. Brand loyalist, social media maven, B2B and B2C minded.